Step Up to the LEVEL NEX SUV!
- First A.M.T with Multi-Drive modes (3 drive modes – ECO, CITY, SPORT), available in both petrol and diesel variants
- ‘Manual Tip-Tronic’ mode to shift gears manually while enjoying a clutch free drive experience
- Crawl function with Smart Hill Assist for convenience in ‘stop – and – go’ city traffic
- Intelligent transmission controller with features such as anti-stall, kick-down and fast-off for an enthralling drive experience
- Advanced HARMAN infotainment system enabled with a drive mode-based HMI theme.
- First-in-class wearable key to aid the active lifestyle
Tata Motors, along with its distributor, Diesel & Motors Engineering PLC (DIMO) announced the launch of its most stylish compact SUV, Tata Nexon in Sri Lanka recently. The Tata NEXON is a revolutionary design of “breaking the box” with an aerodynamic silhouette. This enhances its sporty character and marks an evolution in SUV design by combining the functionality of an SUV with style of a sports coupe.
Tata Motors has also introduced the much-appreciated NEXON with HyprDrive Self-Shift Gears, the AMT version of the vehicle. The NEXON in Sri Lanka will be available in six variants (XE, XM, XT, XZ, XZ+, XZA+) and six colours (Etna Orange, Vermont Red, Moroccan Blue, Seattle Silver, Glasgow Grey, and Calgary White). It will be for sale in 38 DIMO outlets across the island. Launched at a price of Rs. 1.99 Mn for Petrol and Rs. 4.6 Mn for Diesel (Permit Holder Prices) for the XZA+ (Top Variant), the NEXON is one of the most loved vehicles from the Company’s passenger vehicle stable. Setting a new benchmark in safety, the NEXON recently bagged a 4-star adult safety rating by the Global New Car Assessment Programme (Global NCAP), the highest adult safety score (13.56/17.00) amongst all the models tested by Global NCAP in India.
The NEXON flaunts two new engines, the 1.2L Turbocharged Petrol from the Revotron series and the 1.5L Diesel engine from the Revotorq series, mated to a 6-speed transmission for class leading fuel efficiency. A first-in-segment feature, NEXON’s best in class AMT with Multi-Drive modes (Eco, City and Sport) ensure that the vehicle delivers performance as per the driver’s requirement – Sport mode is for more spirited driving delivering 260 Nm torque (Diesel), City mode is for cruising swiftly in an urban environment. The NEXON comes with a standard warranty of 100,000km / 3 Years, whichever is earlier.